Sunday, April 12, 2009

Life does go on...

Since my last post my life has gotten a lot busier I guess. Now that I have gotten so far behind I'm not sure where to start. THe bishop in my ward has put me to work being in charge of choir, YSA conference and a Martins Cove trip. I'm so tired usually from working a little and playing all night that the days go by quick.

I'm going to begin where my pictures begin...in Hamilton. Jessica made an awesome blog summing our weekend up so if you want more info go to hers for explanations. It was a great trip to see each other and work together. I love that house on Ricketts lane but its not the same anymore. Now all our memories must come from our pictures and our favorite things we were able to collect from that house to remember Grandma and Grandpa.

Eliza has changed so much since February! She's a cuttie :)


I'm going to miss visiting Hamilton and the smell of the Bitterroot Valley. I should have captured it in a bottle :)


2 comments:

Ashley said...

I was wondering if you had abandoned this blog or not. I've missed your updates for sure. Glad you went to Hamilton. Sounds like they needed all the hands they could get.

Braydan and Jessica said...

You did have different pictures of Hamilton silly girl! You just didn't want me to steal them right? Glad you are so busy with church and meeting boys. I remember the days . . . . .