Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I miss you guys...

I made a little friend in WA. It was so hard to let him go and say good-bye to Jessica's cute little family. I miss the walks me and Kaleb went on, the dancing to hip-hop music...

I miss racing down the slide with this big boy :)
I got to witness Eliza Susan's beautiful blessing from her Father. She was so reverent during it and Kaleb was too. I just have to comment how well mannered he is at church. He knows just what to do thanks to his parents good example :)



I fed Kaleb some green beans one night and wasn't paying attention to how he was eating so many of them! I later found out he was stashing them away in his chair so that he could be done!
Jessica and I got to do lots of fun shopping with the kids, playing and enjoying the beautiful weather. It was great. I got to put this pumpkin to bed everynight. I love videos and snuck one just so I could keep this memory :) I love you guys!!


5 comments:

Ashley said...

You are such a sweet sister to help so much. It was fun also to read about your Volleyball adventures. I hope that your ankle heals and feels better soon! Cute pictures.

Braydan and Jessica said...

Oh... thanks sister. You are good at writing blogs. I really miss you, especially with Kaleb. He drove me crazy today. Wears me out. Good thing you work with little kids at work cause you're good at it. LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures and video. We all have good memories of sitting in that red chair and reading lots of books.

Steph said...

What a good sis, I'm sure you were a bigger help then you will ever know!

Anonymous said...

Alisha nice blog, I like how you took me off there. But the pics of Kaleb and Eliza are cuter anyway.