Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mom is back...Joshy's home...Zach came to visit...Life is good :)

I need to update majorly! So since the last post I continued to cook and made new delicious-successful meals up until mom came home. The night she made it back I made a disgusting dinner, plus I burned the meat, oh well, she just has to believe me that the others were successful.

Wednesday afternoon we gathered at the airport ready to meet Joshua! It was so exciting...we just couldn't wait :) We were all armed with cameras then when we went to turn them on they were all dead! Oh well, I ran home to get some video footage.

When he came down the stairs I just couldn't believe it...he looked different, grown up. He was really emotional seeing us and it took him a bit to talk to all of us. He is so cool, full of the Spirit, we love having him home :)

1 comment:

Braydan and Jessica said...

Wow, I couldn't hear anything over the barking Ruby monster :) Wish I COULD"VE BEEN THERE!!!