Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dad is going to love me for this one (i never get pictures of him, he always hides). We made it back to MT within 9 hrs! It has been between 0 and 20 below here. Dad is demonstrating how to dress for this kind of weather. I love it :)
THis is a shot of the roads driving from Rexburg to Butte. It was a nightmare! It was so cold out and the little speck in the distance is the best view we had of dad's truck the whole time til Dillon.
Mom had to drive the whole time, it was really stressful for her, I was sick of the whiteness and slowness so I fell asleep pretty easily (being up til 3:30 taking pictures and cleaning and waking up early to clean up messes with the power outage!!!!!!!).

My roommate had to catch her plane at 3:30 A.M. so we took a roommate picture then when their hair looked the best...isn't that sweet of them...:)


Right after graduation it started snowing. We were a bit worried about driving home on the roads but there was no way dad would let those roads keep him from getting home. I had to say my good-byes and finish white glove cleaning (yipee!)



2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh man that is awful. I remember driving with your mom from Logan to Bozeman, and she drove the whole way with the bad roads. She wasn't not happy about it, but we made it safely. Bad roads are so frustrating. I hope they are good over Christmas break though! Your dad should model for the winter catalog section. ahaha! So sad to leave your college apartment. Your poor Christmas tree never made it to Christmas day!

Braydan and Jessica said...

Hey leechy, that's a good one of dad. He's gonna bop you one. I like the road picture. I think I'm gonna show some of the wussy drivers here so they don't whine so bad. Man, I don't miss those clean checks and staying up all night packing. Glad you got it all done!! Now you can enjoy the break!!! Till you come be my slave!! ha, ha.